English courses for Hotels.
Material:be my guest is one of Cambridge university publications which English for hotels.
Course prerequisites: finishing English courses for beginners
First course:7 units
Second Course:8 units
Course for intermediate level aims mainly to teach contact staff how to communicate with customers by all communication means of understanding and speaking thus providing proper service to customers in a good way leading to better performance for hotel staff and customers-contact staff specially leading to improve their working performance. Some of the areas covered by courses:
- Front desk work.
- Restaurants and bars.
- Answering phone and collecting messages.
- Writing and replying e-mails.
- Dealing with customer complains.
- Explaining direction inside and outside hotel.
- Suggesting places can be visited in the close touristic spots