French language courses for Individuals – Hotels & Tourism Industry
Material: Echo from (CLE International)
- 3 Beginner courses
- 3 Elementary courses
- 3 Intermediate courses
- E- Echo is a method of French foreign language learning which is aimed at older teenagers and adult beginners. It is based around activities which create natural conversation between adults. It addresses the needs of the learner in respect of understanding the language very quickly, enabling you to use your new language skills in real life situations
The course pays particular attention to:
- Growth by adaptation unit.
- The possibility to work independently.
- Reference to the Common European Framework.
- Institutional self-assessment and evaluation.