What is meant by certified translation?
It is the translation of all official documents that must be certified by government agencies, such as “certificates, contracts, documents, and all official documents,” which must be approved and authenticated by government agencies to be accepted.
Certified translation service is one of the notarization services that can be provided to government agencies, embassies, courts and other accredited bodies, as well as to all official institutions abroad, such as the United States of America and European countries.
The best accredited translation agency
The International Center for Languages and Translation is one of the oldest companies that provide accredited translation services in all fields, with a team working in all disciplines, in order to obtain accurate translations.
Translating documents and documents approved at the ILCC
It is done by specialists in this type of translation, which is usually directed to official or government agencies.
Therefore, certified translation requires further investigation and scrutiny to ensure the accuracy of the meaning and the correctness of the information.
We have certified translation of documents in more than 35 languages with complete professionalism.
We offer the best prices in the Arab world and the Gulf countries to translate everything you need in the medical field in an elaborate and approved manner.
We have a customer service that helps you to reach the best results in translation and answer all your inquiries, so do not hesitate to request the service now
Supported types of translations
- Translating contracts of all types.
- Translating personal identities.
- Passport translation.
- Driving license translation.
- Translation of official certificates.
- Translation of residence papers.
- Birth certificate translation.
- Translation of marriage documents.
- Translation of employment contracts.
- Translating government documents.
- Translation of lawsuits.
- Translation of experience certificates.
How is a certified translation prepared?
The translation is prepared according to a number of steps and stages as follows:
- Receipt of the request from the client.
- Start communicating with the customer and agreeing on all terms.
- Agreeing on the price and the time period for receiving the order from the customer. suitable for finishing work.
- Hand over the request to be translated to the client.
- Communicate with the client periodically, and start the process review.
Contact us to request certified translation service