Medical translation service provided to everyone who needs to translate all kinds of documents related to the medical field, which is one of the most accurate linguistic fields due to the medical terminology it contains that needs specialists.
Where it requires high scrutiny, it is known that the medical field is sensitive and this type of translation can only be done by specialists in this field.
Therefore, the ILCC Center has a selection of senior professors with the highest degrees in medical fields, especially in the field of medical translation.
Which makes ILCC Medical Translation Office the best choice for everyone who needs to translate medical examinations or medical reports from and into any language.
The best medical translation office
The International Center for Languages and Translation is one of the oldest companies that provide accredited translation services in all fields, with a team working in all fields in order to obtain accurate translations.
Translation of documents and medical documents at the ILCC
It is done by specialists in the medical field, as medical translations require more checking and checking from specialized doctors in addition to spelling checks.
We have certified translation of documents, reports, examinations and everything that includes the medical field into more than 50 languages with complete professionalism.
We also offer the best prices in the Arab world and the Gulf countries to translate everything you need for scientific research in an ideal and reliable way. We have customer service to help you get the best translation results and answer any questions you may have. Do not hesitate to request the service now.
Our services are in medical translation
- Translation of medical reports.
- Translation of medical examinations.
- Translate medical terms.
- Translation of medical radiology.
- Translate medical abbreviations.
- Medical prescription translation.
- Translation of medical documents.
- Translating medical articles.
- Translation of medical research.
- Translating medical reports.
- Translation of medical analysis.
- Translating medical books.
- Certified medical translations.
How is medical translation prepared?
The translation is prepared according to a number of steps and stages as follows:
- Receipt of the request from the client.
- Start communicating with the customer and agreeing on all terms.
- Agreeing on the price and the timeframe for receiving the order from the customer. suitable for finishing work.
- Hand over the request to be translated to the client.
- Communicate with the client periodically, and start the process review.
Contact us to request a medical translation service