Scientific translation is an accurate translation that must be very focused because it is related to scientific aspects, research and study, which does not tolerate any errors.
When it comes to scientific translation at the ILCC,
There are a number of important points to consider in scientific translation
- Transfer information with high accuracy.
- Objectivity and honesty in conveying the original idea.
- Arrange the elements in the same way as the original text.
- Use symbols and abbreviations.
Therefore, the ILCC Center has a group of senior professors with the highest degrees in various fields, especially in the field of scientific translation.
Which makes ILCC Scientific Translation Office the best choice for Language Scientific’s medical and scientific translation services help pharmaceutical, medical device and clinical research organizations expand globally. and into any language.
The best scientific translation office
The International Center for Languages and Translation is one of the oldest companies that provide accredited translation services in all fields, with a team working in all fields in order to obtain accurate translations.
Translation of scientific research at the ILCC
It is done by specialists, as it provides a selection of the best translators in this field, in addition to spelling checks. We have certified translation of documents, scientific research and everything that includes the scientific field into more than 50 languages with complete professionalism.
We also offer the best prices in the Arab world and the Gulf countries to translate everything you need for scientific research in an ideal and reliable way. We have customer service to help you get the best translation results and answer any questions you may have. Do not hesitate to request the service now.
Our services in scientific translation
- Scientific theses translation.
- Scientific research translation.
- Translating scientific documents.
- Translating scientific lectures.
- Master theses translation.
- Translation of PhD theses.
- Translating scientific books.
- Translating scientific journals.
- Patent translation.
- Certified scientific translation.
- Translating scientific articles.
- Translating scientific texts.
How is medical translation prepared?
The translation is prepared according to a number of steps and stages as follows:
- Receipt of the request from the client.
- Start communicating with the customer and agreeing on all terms.
- Agreeing on the price and the timeframe for receiving the order from the customer. suitable for finishing work.
- Hand over the request to be translated to the client.
- Communicate with the client periodically, and start the process review.
Contact us to request scientific translation service