International Center for Languages and Commercial Translation
What is commercial translation?
Business and commercial translation is one of the most important and difficult types of translation. It requires very high precision. It must be translated by professionals in the fields of commerce and business. It requires a variety of skills that must be available to the translator. You must have linguistic knowledge and expertise in all technical, commercial and business terms.
Therefore, the ILCC Center in Sharm El-Sheikh provides a group of experts specialized in the field of commercial translation, due to the company’s awareness of the importance of this type of translation, as it is of paramount importance in the whole world, as it is the link for commercial exchange between companies, governmental institutions, and other public and private companies.
The best commercial translation office
International Center for Languages and Translation – Sharm El Sheikh is one of the oldest companies that provide accredited translation services in all fields, with a team working in all disciplines in order to obtain accurate, professional and certified translations.
International Center for Languages and Translation – Sharm El Sheikh is provided by accredited specialists and professors. As commercial translations from one language to another require further investigation and scrutiny from experts, taking into account the meaning and content, and not a literal translation.
We have certified translation of all literary sciences, books of literature, poetry, prose and letters into more than 50 languages with complete professionalism.
We also offer the best prices in the Arab world and the Gulf countries to translate everything you need for scientific research in an ideal and reliable way. We have customer service to help you get the best translation results and answer any questions you may have. Do not hesitate to request the service now.
Types of commercial translation:
- Translation of commercial contracts.
- Translation of technical assays.
- Translation of quotes.
- Translating tender documents.
- Translation of bids and tenders.
- Translate commercial terms and conditions.
- Invoice translation.
- Translate receipts.
- Translating financial statements.
- Translating the auditor’s report.
- Translation of business correspondence.
- Profile translation.
- Translating marketing materials.
- Translation of advertising materials.
How is the translation prepared?
The translation is prepared according to a number of steps and stages as follows:
- Receipt of the request from the client.
- Start communicating with the customer and agreeing on all terms.
- Agreeing on the price and the timeframe for receiving the order from the customer. suitable for finishing work.
- Hand over the request to be translated to the client.
- Communicate with the client periodically, and start the process review.
Contact us to request a commercial translation service