Ukrainian language is a sub-language of the East Slavic languages. It is the official language of Ukraine. This language is written in the Ukrainian alphabet which is an alphabet derived from the Cyrillic alphabet. The Ukrainian language arose from the ancient East Slavic language, which was the official language in the state of Kievan Rus, which was based on Ukrainian lands between the tenth and thirteenth centuries AD.
The Old Ukrainian language, which evolved from the East Slavic language, was known as Ruthenian. Ukrainian is a language derived from the vernacular used in Kievan Rus’. There are also 200 words in the Ukrainian language, which were adapted from the Arabic language, and about 80 popular Islamic terms.
The common language of the inhabitants of the Little Russian language (Belarusian and Ukrainian) was Ukrainian or Ukrainian. It was called the Old Russian language because Ukrainian is the original Russian language.
Ukraine is a member of the Commonwealth of Independent States. Between 1923 and 1991, most of the country was part of the USSR
Cities of Ukraine and its capital Kyiv
Kyiv is the capital and largest city of Ukraine and is located in the north-central part of the country, on the Dnieper River. Kiev is an important industrial, educational and cultural center in Eastern Europe. It is home to high-tech industries and many higher education institutions. It is also the site of several famous archaeological sites. The city has an extensive infrastructure and a well-developed public transport system, including the Kiev Metro.
Ukraine has many tourist attractions, ranging from beautiful landscapes and distinctive architecture to numerous archaeological and cultural sites that have been influenced by Byzantine culture and Viking culture on many occasions.
However, Ukraine still maintains its old features of ancient churches with wonderful architecture, folk music, the huge library founded by Prince Yaroslav in the twelfth century AD, and other historical monuments.
The number of speakers of the Ukrainian language
The number of Ukrainian speakers is more than 50 million people, 90% of whom live in Ukraine. The other 10% belong to the Ukrainian diaspora, which spans many countries around the world, such as Argentina, Belarus, Brazil, Canada, Hungary, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Russia and the United States.
The Ukrainian language is usually more similar to Russian than to all other Slavic languages. This is due to Russia’s influence in Ukraine and the continuing influence of Russian trade and immigration in the region.
We offer the service of translating the Ukrainian language into any other language.. Among the most important languages available to us are:
- Translation from Ukrainian into Arabic
- Translation from Ukrainian into English
- Ukrainian translation into French
- Ukrainian translation into German
- Ukrainian translation into Spanish
- Ukrainian translation into Russian
- Ukrainian translation into Italian
- Ukrainian translation into Japanese
- Ukrainian translation into Chinese
Areas of translation of the Ukrainian language available to us:
This field of translation is considered one of the most difficult in the field of translation, because it requires knowledge of some terms and concepts, as well as certain knowledge in this field and awareness of cultural characteristics.
We offer a wide range of tourism, financial and legal translation services, including translation of documents, contracts, documents, birth certificates, marriage contracts, car license, interpretation, court reports and other different fields of Ukrainian language translation.
Our most important Ukrainian translation services available
- Certified Ukrainian translation of the marriage contract
- Certified Ukrainian translation of the birth certificate
- Ukrainian legal translation services
- Ukrainian document translation
- Ukrainian graphic translation
- Ukrainian language verification
- Translating marketing content into Ukrainian
- Ukrainian driver’s license translation services
- Scientific translation services for the Ukrainian language
- Medical translation services into the Ukrainian language
- Translate Ukrainian legal documents
- Translating airline and hotel reservations
- Ukrainian tourist translation
A comprehensive certified Ukrainian translation of all official documents and papers at the best price and highest quality